Armadale Uniting Church
Sunday, January 17, 2021
We are glad to be open again for public worship this Sunday. If you have thoughts of coming please be aware of the following:
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms such as cough, cold, sore throat or elevated temperature.
- Wear a mask indoors at all times. We have spares.
- Entry will be from Kooyong Road front door and departure from lobby door to Clarendon Street. As you enter there will be a bowl for offerings.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at entry and exit. Hand sanitise as you enter and leave.
- Someone will record your attendance.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres and sit in the already positioned seats. Families may sit in their “bubble”.
- The Order of Service will be available for you to print at home and bring.
- Hymns and readings will be shown on the overhead screens.
- Rowan will play the organ. Singing is not allowed.
- There will be no refreshments afterwards (no Cheryl’s date cake!).
- Social contact without masks can occur outside the property. Please maintain social distancing.
- Assigned individuals will attend to the cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, before and after the service.
- Please advise us if you become unwell after attending the service. We are concerned for everyone’s welfare and have an obligation to Government authorities and the wider community to report this.
We look forward to Sunday.
Thanks for your continued support and understanding.